Lil' Kim Didn't Want To Appear On Ludacris Remix!

I can't say I'm surprised then again I was a little. According to Ludacris; who recently appeared on a radio show; mentioned how Lil' Kim didn't want to appear on his 'My Chick Bad Remix' which features Trina, Eve, and Diamond. Maybe it was the female rappers who were attached to the song. Lil' Kim doesn't have a problem with any of them to my knowledge but she probably feels she is above them though. Though you do see Lil' Kim in pictures with Trina all the time. I can't help but think it has something to do with her not wanting to appear on tracks with certain females. Her and Foxy are both like that and have always been like that. But yet her and Foxy will both jump on tracks from artists no one has ever heard of. Crazy right?

Something not so crazy but then again it is is news about a sex tape involving rapper Yung Berg. For some reason I can't think of the songs he is known for right now(which doesn't say much about him I guess) and the tape features his ex girlfriend. His girlfriend left him after feeling unprotected by him. He was constantly getting robbed and she felt like if he can't protect himself; he can't protect her. Good point! I don't know why people keep robbing Yung Berg anyway. He got money like that? Or I think its just because they know he is an easy target. Anyway click here to check out a trailer for this sex tape. Don't expect too much though from this trailer.

Another video to look forward to is Nicki Minaj's 'Massive Attack'. Just one look at Nicki and her hair; you can tell this will be an interesting video. Interestingly enough we have yet to hear 'Massive Attack' but it better be massive. The song was produced by Sean Garrett; who also appears on the hook. Click here to see Nicki on the set of the video!

----------------
Now playing: Alicia Keys - Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready) (featuring Drake)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED