Janet Jackson Appears On The Tonight Show!

Janet Jackson appears on the Jay Leno Show and talks about her role in the movie; "Why Did I Get Married Too?" which will be in theaters next month. Check out both clips!





Music Biz:
Drake Speaks On Sade Collaboration Snub!

Though he expressed interest in working with her before, Young Money's Drake said he understands Sade's reason for turning down collaboration opportunities.

Drizzy is still hopeful for a future duet with the singer.

"That's great. Her brand is always protected. That's why," Drake said of her comments in an interview. "Other people's visuals, other people's songs, stepping outside your zone can jeopardize your brand. It can bring you down as opposed to bring you up. I personally feel we could have done something amazing. But I don't think she really knows who I am, really, my genre of music. I put it out there. It was more of a hopeful thing. It was a very early stage where I was at when I said that I was hoping. One day. Maybe after this album comes out. I'm very influenced by her. She does something that I do. She doesn't do too much with harmonies, and she keeps her vocals very clean. Single vocals. Haunting melodies. I'm influenced by her a lot. One day."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED