Jagged Edge, Trina 'Tip Of My Tongue' Music Video Clip!

Jagged Edge is still kicking and its a good thing especially considering a lot of other male R&B groups have since broken up. Now signed to Slip-N-Slide; Jagged Edge will release their new album; 'The Remedy' later this year. I'm not sure on the release date. Check out the video for their first single!



Someone on a message board mentioned how Jagged Edge has been singing the same song since 1999! What do you think?

Music Biz:
Plies Readies New Album!

“I’m looking for one female that I can turn into a spoiled brat,” Plies announces on the super-catchy “She Got It Made,” the new single from his fourth album Goon Affiliated, dropping May 25. The Goon indulges his girl in Gucci and Prada, while sampling Rupert Holmes’ “Escape (The Piña Colada Song)” on the Clinton Sparks and Kamau Georges production.
----------------
Now playing: Jimmy - U Got Them Goods
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED