Faith Evans Set To Release New Album!

Hey everyone! Returning this August with a new album is the one and only Faith Evans. It has been a long time coming. Faith's last album; 'The First Lady' was released in April 2005. Faith is known to take long breaks in between albums; but this has to be her longest. I read that Faith is working with Chucky Thompson[who has worked extensively with Mary J. Blige] and Salaam Remi [worked with Amy Winehouse] among others. Are you ready for the new Faith Evans album? I am.

If you didn't know KeKe Wyatt released an album last week. The album; 'Who Knew?' features the single and video of the same name. There hasn't been any promotion for the album at all unfortunately. I know I would be pissed! The next single to be lifted from the album will be 'Without You' which is a very good song. If you haven't checked it out; make sure you do so!

Speaking of new singles; Usher will release 'Mars vs. Venus' as his album's second single. There has been a lot of confusion regarding Usher's album. There have been many leaks and many songs have been on radio. Well to break it down to you all; 'Papers' was a buzz single! 'Hey Daddy(Daddy's Home)' is the album's first official single and as I mentioned before 'Mars vs Venus' is the second single. I haven't heard the song yet but I guess I will give it a listen eventually. I been trying not to spoil myself with all these leaks and I've done a pretty good job at it.

----------------
Now playing: Brandy__Sober
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED