Album Spotlight: Floetry - Floetic

Floetry's debut album; 'Floetic' earned the duo many accolades the whole world over. Unfortunately their time together as a duo was short lived. They would only release another album after this which was sadly overlooked; I even overlooked it.

'Floetic' is a really good album and it has a very smooth and relaxing feel to it. The writers behind many of these songs on here are responsible for other hits such as Michael Jackson's 'Butterflies' and you can tell when listening to them.

Lead singer Marsha Ambrosius has a very delightful voice to listen to and I couldn't imagine anyone else singing these songs but her. Some of the highlights here include; 'If I Were A Bird', 'Ms. Stress' and 'Hey You'. I could go on and on.

I remember when I bought this album back in 2003. I was living with my sister in Wisconsin at the time. I have been listening to this album for the past few days and it brings back a lot of memories for me. It reminds me where I was in my life back then. I was going through a bit of uncertainty and this album got me through that. Thank you Floetry!

----------------
Now playing: 112 - Right Here for U
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED