Whitney Houston Collaborating With Prince!
Hello everyone! I didn't see much of the Grammy telecast last night because I was out and about. It seems like whenever an award show comes on; namely a music one me and my friend are out and about. And its like when we are not watching all the crazy and strange things happen. I can remember when the VMAS came out and we went to IHOP and people were on facebook talking about Kanye West and we didn't know what the hell happened.
I always get excited about the Grammy nominations but never the show. Its usually pretty boring in my opinion.
Well on the some music news for you all!
Whitney Houston is reportedly working with Prince on some new songs as well as Bryan Michael Cox. I'm not sure if Whitney is working on a new album or is she planning to re-release 'I Look To You' or not. I will let you know once I find out!
Speaking of new albums Lyfe Jennings will return to the music scene with his reportedly final album; 'I Still Believe' which is due this April. The album features the first single, 'Busy' which recently leaked out. You can also hear Lyfe on Trina's upcoming album, 'Amazin' in stores May 4. Be on the lookout for those!
Last I heard of Kelly Price she was recording an album with Tamia and Deborah Cox called 'The Queen Project' or was that their group name? Anyway I just read that Kelly has signed My Block which is a label through Columbia Records. She is currently recording her fourth album. Be on the lookout for that!
----------------
Now playing: Robin Thicke - 2 Luv Birds
via FoxyTunes
I always get excited about the Grammy nominations but never the show. Its usually pretty boring in my opinion.
Well on the some music news for you all!
Whitney Houston is reportedly working with Prince on some new songs as well as Bryan Michael Cox. I'm not sure if Whitney is working on a new album or is she planning to re-release 'I Look To You' or not. I will let you know once I find out!
Speaking of new albums Lyfe Jennings will return to the music scene with his reportedly final album; 'I Still Believe' which is due this April. The album features the first single, 'Busy' which recently leaked out. You can also hear Lyfe on Trina's upcoming album, 'Amazin' in stores May 4. Be on the lookout for those!
Last I heard of Kelly Price she was recording an album with Tamia and Deborah Cox called 'The Queen Project' or was that their group name? Anyway I just read that Kelly has signed My Block which is a label through Columbia Records. She is currently recording her fourth album. Be on the lookout for that!
----------------
Now playing: Robin Thicke - 2 Luv Birds
via FoxyTunes
Comments