Throwback Video: Shanice - Turn Down The Lights
I remember when my sister had this cassette single and my mother was always playing this. I ended up liking this song myself from hearing it so much. Listening to it brings back a lot of memories growing up at home.
'Turn Down The Lights' was a R&B hit peaking at #21 on the R&B charts if I'm not mistaken. The song features background vocals from Babyface and executive produced by him. I ended up getting the '21 Ways To Grow' album from Shanice which features this song. The album is really good and very underrated if you ask me.
----------------
Now playing: Mariah Carey - Side Effects (featuring Young Jeezy)
via FoxyTunes
'Turn Down The Lights' was a R&B hit peaking at #21 on the R&B charts if I'm not mistaken. The song features background vocals from Babyface and executive produced by him. I ended up getting the '21 Ways To Grow' album from Shanice which features this song. The album is really good and very underrated if you ask me.
----------------
Now playing: Mariah Carey - Side Effects (featuring Young Jeezy)
via FoxyTunes
Comments