Sade Performs 'Soldier Of Love' On David Letterman!
Sade is continuing her press junket for her new album, 'Soldier Of Love' which is now expected to be #1 next week on the Billboard charts. I really can't say I recall Sade even doing any TV performances before. But then again there is such a huge length of time between albums for her your bound to not remember. Check out the video!
One of my friends had said that Sade's voice scares him. I was really surprised by that but I guess I can see why he would say it. It does have this haunting quality but I like it; it doesn't bother me.
----------------
Now playing: Ashanti - More Than A Melody
via FoxyTunes
One of my friends had said that Sade's voice scares him. I was really surprised by that but I guess I can see why he would say it. It does have this haunting quality but I like it; it doesn't bother me.
----------------
Now playing: Ashanti - More Than A Melody
via FoxyTunes
Comments