Marsha Ambrosius To Release Debut Solo Album!

Hello everyone! You remember Floetry right? Well you certainly can't forget lead singer; Marsha Ambrosius who was the songstress of the duo. After Floetry disbanded Marsha struck out on her own as a songwriter namely for artists such as Mario and Sterling Simms. Now Marsha will release her debut album, 'Late Nights & Early Mornings' this June. Recently the singer leaked out the song; 'Put It On Repeat'. I loved Floetry especially their first album and I'm kinda sad they aren't together anymore but I might be checking for Marsha's solo album.

A couple of days I reported a story on Kanye West flipping out on an airplane but the rapper has come clean and denied the rumors. His words was 'don't believe everything you read' and that is true because you can't. Sometimes you have to take stories like that with a grain of salt but at the same time when Kanye is involved; you can't help but believe it.

Another thing you can believe or choose to believe is the next single for Mary J. Blige's newest album, 'Stronger With Each Tear'. Now I say this because her single choices change everyday and its not like the album has that many tracks(12). And half of the tracks leaked prior to the albums release so most of the music isn't fresh and I mean that in more ways than one. I'm sorry I just didn't care for this Mary album at all. But anyway the new single is 'Each Tear'. So be on the look out for that kiddies!

----------------
Now playing: One Chance - Havin A Ball
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED