Lil' Kim's Fan Site Changes To Nicki Minaj Fan Site?
Hello everyone! As we know Lil' Kim has been pretty quiet musically since last year when she released, 'Download'. There was so much confusion with the single because people expected an album behind it. Now Kim has been popping up online at parties and many are wondering what is up with a new album? I am one of those people because I been playing 'La Bella Mafia' like it's brand new. Anyway there was a strange rumor going around that Lil' Kim's fan site; Lil' Kim Zone was being turned into Nicki Minaj Zone. Some upset fans have grown impatient waiting on Kim to put out an album and made a threat to change the site over. Of course this was all done purposely and to draw some attention to the forum; a move that worked. Obviously so or I wouldn't be mentioning it huh?
I thought I'd switch it up and share a story with you all. A few days ago my friend and I took a little road trip to Ann Arbor, Michigan. Now we have been there before and we decided to go back. So we went into F.Y.E. and we were looking around and my friend bought Lil' Wayne's 'Rebirth' album. So after shopping and looking around; we left and headed back to the car. My friend opens up the 'Rebirth' album and puts it in and of course you start hearing all these guitars and various instrumentation. Of course the album is rock inspired but I don't think my friend knew cause she felt that the album was a joke. I felt bad she wasted her money on it though and that just goes to show why people hardly buy albums now!
Another story worth sharing with you all is earlier today my friend and I were driving around again in Michigan. We were listening to the radio after listening to Michael Jackson's 'Number Ones' album. My friend had no other albums and her iPOD was dead. And the 'Rebirth' album was nonexistent to her. Anyway the radio station was playing a variety of songs. Some of the songs we knew and some we didn't. What is crazy is that a lot of songs were coming on and we were liking them and had no idea what they were. But when you listen to the radio the radio programmers never tell you what your listening to especially if its continuous play. That's where you can go to sites like yes.com so you can find out what radio is playing.
----------------
Now playing: Tony Toni Tone! - It Never Rains(In Southern California)
via FoxyTunes
I thought I'd switch it up and share a story with you all. A few days ago my friend and I took a little road trip to Ann Arbor, Michigan. Now we have been there before and we decided to go back. So we went into F.Y.E. and we were looking around and my friend bought Lil' Wayne's 'Rebirth' album. So after shopping and looking around; we left and headed back to the car. My friend opens up the 'Rebirth' album and puts it in and of course you start hearing all these guitars and various instrumentation. Of course the album is rock inspired but I don't think my friend knew cause she felt that the album was a joke. I felt bad she wasted her money on it though and that just goes to show why people hardly buy albums now!
Another story worth sharing with you all is earlier today my friend and I were driving around again in Michigan. We were listening to the radio after listening to Michael Jackson's 'Number Ones' album. My friend had no other albums and her iPOD was dead. And the 'Rebirth' album was nonexistent to her. Anyway the radio station was playing a variety of songs. Some of the songs we knew and some we didn't. What is crazy is that a lot of songs were coming on and we were liking them and had no idea what they were. But when you listen to the radio the radio programmers never tell you what your listening to especially if its continuous play. That's where you can go to sites like yes.com so you can find out what radio is playing.
----------------
Now playing: Tony Toni Tone! - It Never Rains(In Southern California)
via FoxyTunes
Comments
There are so many... We will start with international stars in action!
LIL KIM interesting? Just go and see the video of his live tour VIP ROOM during an evening of crazy...
You can always find there was no other professional camera at this show which will go down in history.
Get the best-of the video of 3 minutes :
http://www.smooove.tv/2010/05/13/live-lil-kim-au-vip-room-saint-tropez/
Warning : It is written SmOOOve and not Smoove ;)
SmOOOve, you have not finished hearing about!