Ashanti Creates New Reality Show!

Ashanti is coming back strong in 2010; at least I hope so. I am an Ashanti fan and I'm not ashamed to say so. She is creating a new reality show in the vein of 'American Idol' as well as recording a new album. Read below for more info on the show as well as stories on Usher's album tracklisting and Mary J. Blige's album re-release.

R&B star Ashanti has reportedly signed a deal to create a music reality series based on American Idol.
According to Contact Music, the singer-actress has teamed with Reveille Productions for the reality contest.
Ashanti's manager Tina Douglas confirmed: "It's an unscripted television show that is definitely music related. We'll be revealing more in the coming weeks.
"She has her own record label, called Written Entertainment, and the show is going to revolve around her label... It's going to be really big."
The 'Foolish' singer reportedly split from Nelly last year and has since been linked to rapper The Game.
Ashanti takes a picture with The Game and Dr. Dre and suddenly she is linked the The Game. This my first time hearing that one.

Usher 'Raymond v. Raymond' Tracklisting Revealed!
I swear these album release dates change so fast I can't keep up with them. Last I read Usher's 'Raymond v. Raymond' album will be released on March 30. Most of these songs have leaked prior but I won't have to worry about being too spoiled. I did good by not listening to a lot of the leaked songs. So hopefully I can enjoy the album and not get tired of it so fast unless its just plain bad.
01 Monstar (Prod. By Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis)

02 Hey Daddy (Daddy’s Home) (feat. Plies) (Prod By The Runners)

03 There Goes My Baby (Prod By Jim jonsin)

04 She Don’t Know (feat. Ludacris) (Prod. By Bangladesh)

05 Mars vs Venus (Prod. By Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis)

06 Get In My Car (feat. Bun B) (Prod By Polow Da Don)

07 Foolin’ Around (Prod By B. Cox & J. Dupri)

08 Love All Y’All

09 So Many Girls (Prod By Danjahandz)

10 Lay You Down (Prod By Cornaboyz)

11 OMG (feat. will.i.am) (Prod By Will I Am)

12 Lil’ Freak (feat. Nicki Minaj) (Prod By Polow Da Don)

13 Papers (Prod By Zaytoven)
Mary J. Blige Plans Album Re-Release!
R&B music icon Mary J. Blige crosses over to rock n' roll to cover a classic tune.
ET is in the studio as Mary records her version of Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven."

"I was thinking, 'What is the most important rock and roll song in America?' … and it's this one," she explains her reasoning for picking this track. "The record is just crazy. I think everybody would appreciate it if I can nail it."

The cover song will be on the international version of Mary's upcoming album Stronger with Each Tear, out March 15.
----------------
Now playing: Things you make me do - Ashanti ft Robin Thicke LYRICS
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards