Artist Spotlight: Sade

Can you believe its been 10 years since Sade last released an album? That just goes to show you all how fast time really goes. Sade is pretty reclusive and hardly records anyways. But it was definitely long overdue for a new album and now Sade is back! Sade has even hit the TV circuit turning up on 'The View' and '106 & Park' among other shows to promote new album, 'Soldier Of Love' which is also the name of her first single.

Sade's voice has a haunting and melancholy feel to it which explains a comment a friend made when he said Sade's voice scares him. I mean I thought it was absurd but I see what he means.

I think there has been some confusion over the years as well as to who Sade really is; is she a solo act or is she a band and I guess you could say both. But Sade is the name of lead singer; Sade Adu as well as numerous band members Musze(I may be off on the spelling) but they also work with Maxwell as well.

With a new album and a legacy all her own, Sade is back and looking younger than ever. This is why the spotlight is on Sade!

----------------
Now playing: Kem - Love Calls
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED