Throwback Video: Chante Moore - Bitter

Now I know when I post a throwback video on here; its usually no more than a few years old. From time to time though I do go back and I mean way back. In this case I go back 10 years to the year 2000 when Chante Moore released, 'Bitter'. It is an underrated song of hers and most people may not be familiar with her or this video. Check it out and you will see a cameo from a male R&B star.



Chante Moore was formally married to actor Kadeem Hardison but she remarried years later to singer Kenny Lattimore. Together the two have released a few albums and most recently last year Chante Moore released a solo album, 'Love The Woman'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

Busta Rhymes Said To Be Broke, Dating A Tranny!