Plies, Keri Hilson 'Medicine' Music Video Clip!
I swear Plies is always putting out a single and an album. You have to respect his hustle. Keri Hilson has been putting in work with Slip N Slide artists as she is also featured on Trina's new single, 'Million Dollar Girl'.
Music Biz:
Mystikal Released From Jail!
----------------
Now playing: Mary J. Blige - All That I Can Say
via FoxyTunes
Music Biz:
Mystikal Released From Jail!
New Orleans rapper Mystikal was released from a Louisiana Federal Prison in Louisiana last week, according to local reports.Trey Songz Talks R. Kelly Beef!
The rapper was sentenced to six-years in prison for forcing a woman to perform oral sex on camera after he caught her writing $80,000 in bogus checks.
A representative with the Federal Bureau of Prisons confirmed with AllHipHop.com that the rapper was released from prison on Jan. 11, almost one-year after being denied parole. On Jan. 19, 2006, the rapper went before the prison systems parole board, which denied his release.
Just seven days earlier, on Jan. 12, a judge sentenced the rapper to an additional year on two misdemeanor counts of failing to report almost $2 million in earnings from 1998-1999.
Mystikal was allowed to serve the sentence concurrently.
The rapper was labeled a "full term release" but will be placed under court-ordered supervision in Middle Louisiana, or the district he resides in.
R&B singer Trey Songz has cleared up past statements about R. Kelly and promised fans that he has never deliberately tried to diss the renowned performer.This is a story that never seems to quite die down. One minute things are cool between R. Kelly and Trey Songz and the next minute they are not. Frankly who really cares at the end of the day!
According to Songz, he felt Kelly has tried to maintain a young look.
"I'm just saying I wish he would be as innovative as he was," Songz told radio veteran Ed Lover. "Not even to say to make the same music because to say a person shouldn't change is nonsense, even grass grows. So what I was saying about who I feel is the king of R&B is that he was following trends rather than setting them, and not that he should even have to set them. But just be the leader that he is I felt as though he was trying to be like these young boys."
----------------
Now playing: Mary J. Blige - All That I Can Say
via FoxyTunes
Comments