News Flash: Floetry's Marsha Ambrosius Announces New Label!

Hello everyone! You remember the group Floetry right? Well if you do I'm sure you remember the songstress of the group; Marsha Ambrosius. For a moment Marsha was associated with Dr. Dre's Aftermath Records and it was speculated that her debut album would be released by the imprint. Now Marsha has revealed that she is signed to J Records; home of Alicia Keys and Mario among others. I'm not sure when a solo album will surface but I'm sure in due time.

Marsha's label mate Usher is having a hard time as song after song more than likely from his new album, 'Raymond vs. Raymond' keep leaking! Now I have done a pretty good not downloading all the songs or other leaked songs from other artists for that matter. I just want to be surprised when the album finally does surface. Cause I know if I get all the music now once the actual album finally arrives; I will be tired of it quick. That's just how I get. I think the only case where I wouldn't be tired of it if the music is just that good.

Omarion will release his new album, 'Ollusion' this week and the video to his new single, 'Speedin' will premiere this Tuesday on BET's '106 & Park'.

LeToya will star in the new movie, 'The Preacher's Kid' and it will be in theaters January 29. Also be on the lookout for her new single and video, 'Good To Me'.

Paula Abdul may be joining Simon Cowell on the US version of 'X-Factor'. Simon is leaving 'American Idol' after this season. I can't say I blame him.

----------------
Now playing: Sylk E. Fyne - Romeo & Juliet
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED