Music Feed: Dirty Money Album Pushed Back!
Hello all! What's been going on in the land of music? Well not too much since news have been relatively slow since we're at the end of the year. But I do have a few things for you all.
Diddy and his Dirty Money was supposed to release their album, 'Last Train To Paris' this year but the album will now be released sometime in 2010. Diddy is allegedly tweaking the album to perfection which is not uncommon. I can't say I'm interested in the album but good luck to him and them; Dawn and the other girl. I can never think of her name. You know the other one looks a lot like Missy Elliott and Ester Dean(have you all seen her???).
There are many albums to look forward to in 2010. But who exactly? Will Monica finally release her long awaited, 'Still Standing' album? Gawd I hope so! It's been a long time coming. Toni Braxton? Hopefully. Well two albums that actually have release dates are Drake's debut 'Thank Me Later' and Trina's 'Amazin'; both in stores March 30, 2010. Now I love me some Trina but she is going to have to change that date going against Drake. And Trina's buzz has died down considerably so she needs to regain that exposure she sought in mid-year 2009.
In other Drake news reportedly Drake cut some songs with Jay-Z that didn't make the cut for 'Blueprint 3'. More than likely those songs will surface at a later date or appear on Drake's upcoming album. Who knows?
Another artist to look out for 2010 is Ashanti. Ashanti will be returning with a new untitled album due this spring. Meanwhile a new single is scheduled to drop sometime this month. Over the last year or so Ashanti has been working on a new album with everyone from Ne-Yo to Tank. There's actually a huge list and it looks pretty impressive. I hope Ashanti brings it for 2010 cause I been waiting on her to return.
----------------
Now playing: Tyrese - What Am I Gonna Do
via FoxyTunes
Diddy and his Dirty Money was supposed to release their album, 'Last Train To Paris' this year but the album will now be released sometime in 2010. Diddy is allegedly tweaking the album to perfection which is not uncommon. I can't say I'm interested in the album but good luck to him and them; Dawn and the other girl. I can never think of her name. You know the other one looks a lot like Missy Elliott and Ester Dean(have you all seen her???).
There are many albums to look forward to in 2010. But who exactly? Will Monica finally release her long awaited, 'Still Standing' album? Gawd I hope so! It's been a long time coming. Toni Braxton? Hopefully. Well two albums that actually have release dates are Drake's debut 'Thank Me Later' and Trina's 'Amazin'; both in stores March 30, 2010. Now I love me some Trina but she is going to have to change that date going against Drake. And Trina's buzz has died down considerably so she needs to regain that exposure she sought in mid-year 2009.
In other Drake news reportedly Drake cut some songs with Jay-Z that didn't make the cut for 'Blueprint 3'. More than likely those songs will surface at a later date or appear on Drake's upcoming album. Who knows?
Another artist to look out for 2010 is Ashanti. Ashanti will be returning with a new untitled album due this spring. Meanwhile a new single is scheduled to drop sometime this month. Over the last year or so Ashanti has been working on a new album with everyone from Ne-Yo to Tank. There's actually a huge list and it looks pretty impressive. I hope Ashanti brings it for 2010 cause I been waiting on her to return.
----------------
Now playing: Tyrese - What Am I Gonna Do
via FoxyTunes
Comments