KeKe Wyatt 'Who Knew' Music Video Clip!
Remember KeKe Wyatt? She had a few hits a few years back namely with Avant including 'Nothing In This World'. After a few record deals that fell through the cracks, KeKe is back with 'Who Knew' which is the name of her new album and single.
There is something very alluring about KeKe Wyatt in my opinion. There is also a bit of mysteriousness to her as well. I get a certain vibe with her and it is a weird one. I guess I'm reminded of the event that happened a few years ago when KeKe allegedly stabbed her husband. Do you all remember the story? Well anyway I do like this song and I like the video. I might just be checking Ms. KeKe's new album out.
There is something very alluring about KeKe Wyatt in my opinion. There is also a bit of mysteriousness to her as well. I get a certain vibe with her and it is a weird one. I guess I'm reminded of the event that happened a few years ago when KeKe allegedly stabbed her husband. Do you all remember the story? Well anyway I do like this song and I like the video. I might just be checking Ms. KeKe's new album out.
Comments