Jazmine Sullivan Is Working On A New Album!
Do you think Jazmine will get the sales she deserves this time? I think the last album just missed the gold status mark.
Jazmine Sullivan is working hard on the follow up to her Grammy-nominated debut "Fearless".Pleasure P Plans Follow Up Album!
Taking news of her progress thus far to Twitter, Sullivan wrote "I've been working hard on the project u guys! i'm starting to like it! lol."
Also sharing lyrics from a song, Sullivan later wrote "i could put my best dress on, get my hair all done for you... and you still wouldn't say i'm pretty.. one line from my song."
Sullivan's as-yet-untitled sophomore project, rumored to be due next year, follows a recent collaboration on Snoop Dogg's effort "Malice N' Wonderland" ("Different Languages").
"Fearless," the Best New Artist nominee's debut, spawned the hit singles "Need U Bad," "Bust Your Windows," "Lions, Tigers, and Bears," and "In Love With Another Man".
Pleasure P is heading back to the studio in the near future to record a follow up to his three-time Grammy nominated album "The Introduction of Marcus Cooper".Mariah Carey To Start New Tour!
Fresh off the singles "Under," "Boyfriend #2," and "Did You Wrong," Pleasure P tells Singersroom a new single will be released early 2010.
"I’m going back in the studio as soon as possible. I’m going on vacation for a week, then I come back and start recording my new album," Pleasure P tells Singersroom exclusively. "I’ll be out with a new single in February. So, we’re coming right back at you."
News of the Grammy nominee's forthcoming sophomore effort follows that of an official statement released last week and a follow up earlier this week regarding serious allegations.
Discussing those allegations and his relationship with former group members Pretty Ricky, Pleasure P said "If people believe lies then I don’t know what to tell them. But I’m just going to keep doing me, I’m going to keep making good music, and I’m going to keep getting nominated for Grammys and I’m going to stay positive."
Rolling Stone magazine reported online Saturday the 39-year-old singer confirmed her Angels Advocate Tour will start Jan. 2 at the Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa in Atlantic City.
Prior to the start of the eight-week, 19-city tour, Carey will perform at a New Year's Eve celebration at New York's Madison Square Garden.
Once the tour is officially under way, stops will include two shows in Mashantucket, Conn., three Canadian shows and a Feb. 27 final concert at the Pearl Concert Theater in Las Vegas.
Other stops include Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Phoenix and Washington.
Members of the official Mariah Carey Fan Club, Honey B. Fly, can pre-order tickets to the shows. Other Carey fans will have access to tickets starting Dec. 19.
Comments