Daddy Dearest
'Daddy' isn't a word you see or hear in many songs but over the years there have been a few. What's more interesting than that is all the songs listed below range in their content. One song is talking about fatherhood while another is describing a male that is sexy and easy on the eyes.
Check out the songs dedicated to the precious daddies!
Daddy, Beyonce
Beyonce's 'Daddy' was a hidden track off her debut, 'Dangerously In Love' but this hidden gem was uncovered in no time.
Oh Daddy, Christina Milian
Christina Milian reminisces about her childhood and the absent of her father.
Shakin' It For Daddy, Robin Thicke featuring Nicki Minaj
One of my favorite songs right now. Nicki Minaj makes this song even more enjoyable.
Daddy's Home, Usher featuring Plies
This is Usher's first official single from his upcoming album, 'Raymond v. Raymond'. I like this song but I could do without Plies.
Daddy, Kelis
Kelis sings about a 'daddy' that's debonair and too good to resist.
Sexy Daddy, Destiny's Child
This is from DC's 'Survivor' album but I can't say I remember it that well but the title popped up in my head.
Check out the songs dedicated to the precious daddies!
Daddy, Beyonce
Beyonce's 'Daddy' was a hidden track off her debut, 'Dangerously In Love' but this hidden gem was uncovered in no time.
Oh Daddy, Christina Milian
Christina Milian reminisces about her childhood and the absent of her father.
Shakin' It For Daddy, Robin Thicke featuring Nicki Minaj
One of my favorite songs right now. Nicki Minaj makes this song even more enjoyable.
Daddy's Home, Usher featuring Plies
This is Usher's first official single from his upcoming album, 'Raymond v. Raymond'. I like this song but I could do without Plies.
Daddy, Kelis
Kelis sings about a 'daddy' that's debonair and too good to resist.
Sexy Daddy, Destiny's Child
This is from DC's 'Survivor' album but I can't say I remember it that well but the title popped up in my head.
Comments