Don't Forget About Us
Daydream(1995)
My father sent me some money for Christmas and this was one of the cassettes(what was popular at the time)I bought. To be honest I don't remember much about this album because this was so long ago. I do remember "Fantasy" and "Underneath The Stars" which were my favorites.
Butterfly(1997)
I remember when the record stores in the mall(and some still) have where you could preview albums before you bought them. Anyway I remember hearing Mariah's "Butterfly" and I was pretty intrigued. I was mad when an old friend of mine received the album and when I would go over there, we would always listen to it. I eventually got the album myself a few years down the road. It is one of my favorite albums of Mariah's and a favorite of many other people as well.
The Emancipation Of Mimi(2005)
I was so excited about Mariah and this album that I bought this album the day it came out. This was a really big hit album for Mariah and it is easy to hear why. The album cover here too is also one of my favorites period and from Mariah.
----------------
Now playing: Mayer Hawthorne - A strange arrangement
via FoxyTunes
Comments