Preview New Video From Ester Dean!
If you paid attention to my "Back To School Week" section, you will see that I mentioned Ester Dean among the many new artists you should check out. While her identity here is kept a secret, many of today's hottest and most brightest stars came out for her to show their support for her video, "Drop It Low". Check it out!
And me being the person I am, I don't buy into the hype even if half a dozen of celebrities is bigging her up. I've heard "Drop It Low" before as well as some other stuff but I can't get into her voice.
Music Biz:
Pleasure P Plans New Single!
Pleasure P is on a hit streak so why stop now? For his fourth single, Pleasure P has chosen, "Gotta Have You" which was produced by Tank who is responsible for Pleasure's current hit, "Under".
Jay-Z's "Blueprint 3" Pushed Up!
And me being the person I am, I don't buy into the hype even if half a dozen of celebrities is bigging her up. I've heard "Drop It Low" before as well as some other stuff but I can't get into her voice.
Music Biz:
Pleasure P Plans New Single!
Pleasure P is on a hit streak so why stop now? For his fourth single, Pleasure P has chosen, "Gotta Have You" which was produced by Tank who is responsible for Pleasure's current hit, "Under".
Jay-Z's "Blueprint 3" Pushed Up!
The people have spoken. Jay-Z’s Blueprint 3 will arrive in stores earlier than expected.
Roc Nation and Atlantic Records will release the third installment in the Blueprint series on Tuesday, September 8, three days prior to its original September 11 release. The pushed-up date is likely due to the album leaking to the Internet almost two weeks before its release.
“Due to popular demand Jay-Z’s new album, The Blueprint 3, releasing early,” Jay’s publicist confirmed via Twitter. “Available at rhapsody.com tomorrow 12pm(pst), in stores 9/8.” Amazon.com also reflects the new date.
Jay-Z’s former label Def Jam will also release The Blueprint Collector’s Edition, consisting of the original Blueprint and The Blueprint 2: The Gift & The Curse, on the same day.
Comments