Michael Jackson's Tour Set For Theatrical Release!

Here is a movie poster for the new Michael Jackson documentary. Before Michael Jackson's untimely death, the star was set to return to the stage in his comeback tour, "This Is It". Now those last days and everything surrounding those are documented.



Music Biz:
Preview Mariah Carey's New Album!

For a minute there, I didn't think we would get to hear Mariah's new album, "Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel" but the previews are finally here. Click here to listen!

Diddy Talks Mase Returning To Rap...Again!
Mase has been talking lately about trying to work out a deal with Diddy. He even rapped about renegotiating with Chairman Combs in his song “Get It” with Cam’ron: ” ‘Mase, you come back if you get 50 percent?’/ I’m like, ‘Nah, if I come back I need Diddy percent.’ ”

Diddy said that he and Mase have been talking, but nothing is solid as far as a Mase project on Bad Boy.

“Mase has called me,” Diddy told us. “We’ve spoken. He’s basically said, ‘Just keep your eye on me. Making this switch, I gotta kinda bear this cross for a second. Just watch what I do.’ I said, ‘I’ve seen.’ He’s definitely one of the dopest MCs to ever touch the game. People can’t deny that. He’s one of the most successful. I’ve seen people come back from different things in this game. I said, ‘Yeah. Without a doubt, I’ll keep my eye on you.’ I spoke to him today. He’s out there working.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED