Mario Set To Release New Album!

As with the last Mario album, Mario had a few pushbacks and with his new album, D.N.A. its pretty much faced a similar fate. Now the album will be released later this month. Mary J. Blige backs out and has other plans. Mariah Carey replaced in her own movie.

Read below for more info on all these stories!

Mario Unveils Album Tracklisting!
Mario will release his new album, D.N.A. on October 13.
1. Break Up Mario featuring Gucci Mane & Sean Garrett
2. Been Thinking About You
3. Get Out Mario featuring Ludacris
4. Soundtrack To My Broken Heart
5. Starlight
6. Stranded
7. Ooh Baby
8. Before She Said Hi Mario featuring Big Sean
9. I Choose You
10. Don’t Walk Away
11. I Miss My Friend
12. The Hardest Moment
I'm not really that interested in Mario's album as I was with Go but I might give this a whirl.

Mary J. Blige Has Other Plans!
Mary J. Blige confirmed on Thursday (September 10) that she will not be participating in Jermaine Jackson's overseas tribute to Michael Jackson.

The Queen of Hip-Hop Soul said she was crushed she couldn't participate; however, a contractual obligation in Milan will prevent her from making the trip to Austria, where the tribute show is scheduled to take place.
Wendy Williams was talking about this on her show. Jermaine Jackson was organizing an overseas tribute to Micheal.

Mariah Carey's Not A 100% Involved!
"100%" Not Included in Precious?

Mariah Carey's "100%" from Lee Daniels's Precious: Based on the Novel 'Push' by Sapphire will reportedly no longer be included in the film. Instead, a new contender has joined the fray: Mary J. Blige, whose original track "I See in Color" was included for the first time in a print of the film screened last week at Lionsgate in Santa Monica. But it's the story behind its inclusion that is most interesting.

Blige reacted to "Precious" quite emotionally. What she saw on the screen hit her so close to home that she became personally invested in the film and wanted to contribute in some way. "I See in Color," which plays during a key scene in the film (and therefore has a leg up with the music branch), is the result.
I'm starting to think this movie will just go straight to DVD. If it does get released, it will probably be a limited release. I have been wanting to see this movie for awhile though.

----------------
Now playing: Trey Songz - Yo Side Of The Bed
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Rap Music said…
Awesome cant wait.

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED