Kanye West VMAS Outburst!

I was out and about with my friend when we heard news of Kanye West acting a damn fool(as always). This is crazy! Kanye interrupts Taylor Swift's win with an outburst saying Beyonce should of win the award instead of Taylor. Sad to say as entertaining as this is it is also sad and it is the stuff that Kanye is notorious for.

Comments

Kanye West really needs to get over himself.
Unknown said…
Yea..something I don't know what his prob is.
Quick said…
he was hell of drunk! but what would ye be without a little controversy, lol
Unknown said…
I saw later on that Ye was drunk and he and Amber Rose were downing Hennessy.
Business directory is a great directory with more than 200000 companies!
Anonymous said…
Your Mademoiselle escorts agency is select the most charming, friendly and the finest London escorts for our Escort gallery and provide the best escort services in London.
London escort agency
usagi said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED