Drake Discusses His Upcoming Album!
Drake discusses his new album meanwhile Whitney Houston falters in her first performance for her new album, "I Look To You" and the first two day(s) numbers are out for her album as well. Check that out and more!
Drake Talks New Album!
Although Drake is still riding high off the success of his mixtape "So Far Gone", the young rappers main focus is his debut album "Thank Me Later", which he recently revealed a few new details about on Thursday to DJ Drama,I can't say I'm all that excited about Drake's new album just yet.
I'm trying to make this song happen, man," he said "It'd mean the world to me. I'm trying to make this happen for my album. It'd be me, Andre 3000 and Sade."
Drake also confirmed that he's been in the studio with Justin Timberlake. "I'm out here [in L.A.] really trying to get something special with Justin"
Also featuring on the album will be Lil' Wayne, and possibly Jay-Z. "Thank Me Later" isn't due in stores till Valentines day 2010, but in the meantime you can look out for Drake on Timbalands upcoming "Shock Value 2".
Whitney Houston Falters Recent Live Performance!
According to some unflattering new reports, Whitney Houston was forced to cut her comeback gig on GMA short after losing her voice.Whitney is always losing her voice, her and Mariah. Well unfortunately over the years neither diva really took care of their voices and that's why their voices is the way they are now. I love Whitney's new voice though. I love the raspy and huskiness of it. It reveals the pain and soul in her voice. It lets you know that she has been through some things which we all know she has.
The Grammy-winning diva got through just three songs from her new album "I Look to You" before apologising to the 5,000-person crowd for overusing her famous pipes.
"I'm so sorry. I did 'Oprah.' I've been talking for so long. ... I talked so much, my voice," she said, trailing off.
"I shouldn't be talking. I should be singing," she said before breaking into her final, crowd-pleasing number, "I'm Every Woman."
The soon-to-be 47-year-old reportedly sung more songs during the soundcheck, which were then noticeably absent during the main show.
Fans, who came from as far away as Australia and arrived in line as early as 10 p.m. Monday, boisterously sang along with her. Still, some were disappointed by the brief set. "I expected it to be longer.
She couldn't sing. She was really damaged," said Joao Andrade, 28, of North Bergen, N.J. "I'm a little disappointed. I think she was brave to come out with no voice."
Whitney Houston To Debut High With New Album!
HOUSTON, THERE'S NO PROBLEM: After two days in the street, the Whitney Houston album appears to be selling in the 200k range. How far above that can it go? Tune in tomorrow morning for more. (9/1p)This is just two days worth of sales y'all! People are already up in arms expecting much more but than again I did to. Next week's sales should probably be much higher but we'll see.
----------------
Now playing: Cassie - Stamina HQ (Prod. by Darkchild) with Download Link
via FoxyTunes
Comments