Whitney Houston To Release "Million Dollar Bill" Single!

Whitney Houston is definitely on fire. The buzz for her new album has reached a fever pitch. The album's first single, "Million Dollar Bill" leaked out today and the reaction to the song has been overwhelmingly great! The title track, "I Look To You" has also made an impact already in the top 20 of the R&B charts. My only gripe with the new album is that its only 11 songs and I've(and most of us) have heard a lot of the songs already. Check out the promo pic for Whitney and the new single below!


Music Biz:
Ludacris, Shawnna Plan Duet Album!

Before Ludacris wages war on the charts with his next solo album Ludaversal, he’s going to battle with his female counterpart Shawnna. Despite previous efforts, no male and female rappers have recorded an entire album together. “I know that Jay-Z and Foxy [Brown] might have talked about doing it before and maybe Nas and somebody else,” he explains. “But there’s never really been an album with a male rapper and a female rapper together going head-to-head on different issues, mostly relationship issues and just rapping different ways.”

The partners in rhyme had no shortage of topics to talk about on the record. “That’s one of those unlimited issues that people can talk about for days, so we’re just trying to make sure we have as much subject matter as possible and good content and good quality music.”

A first single has yet to be selected, but there are a couple contenders. “We’re always trying to top ourselves. I’m a perfectionist. I’m a Virgo.”

Ludacris and Shawnna’s Battle of the Sexes is scheduled for a November/December release.
This duet album between Ludacris and Shawnna has been in the works for awhile. I will be surprised when it finally comes together. Like Luda said its been a concept many other artists were supposed to do but never did.

Ja Rule Speaks On Ashanti & Irv Gotti's Relationship!
"I'ma say it like this, Irv is my brother and I respect his decisions," Rule said. "I don't have any problems with Ashanti. That's my sister. We're a family so it's funny, it's like my brother and my sister are fighting. You see what I'm saying? It's a funny thing to me but Gotti is my brother before she was my sister so you take it how you take it. But me and Bon Bon are cool and I got love for her, that's my sister man..I think me and Bon Bon can coincide and do some records together again. I think we might even be able to hit the road and do some shows...Me and Bonnie don't have issues, her and Irv have issues and it's a tough thing you know what I'm saying? He brought her into the family but...me and her never had no real friction at all."
I really don't see why this is still such a big deal; Irv and Ashanti's relationship like Irv has said "has run its course".

----------------
Now playing: Diana Ross - It's Your Move
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED