Maxwell Releases "Bad Habit" Video!
Music Biz:
Ashanti Billboard Bound!
ASHANTI will be teaming up with the Boys & Girls Club of America for a new advocacy campaign. The singer will unveil a billboard of herself as a child, with the saying “Be Amazing!” Tuesday, August 11th 11:00 am at Duffy Square (Broadway & 47th Street), and we’ll be there to watch! The billboard is part of an initiative to encourage kids to reach for their dreams!LeToya Previews "Lady Love" Album!
With three weeks til the album's initial release(in stores), retailer Amazon.com offers everyone an exclusive preview for Toya's new album. Click here to sample it! Upon listening to the samples, I wasn't all that impressed by the samples. Maybe if and when I hear the album in full, I will be more satisfied. This album seems like it will be a grower on me if I choose to get it.
Comments