Marques Houston Releases New "Body" Video!
Last week I unveiled the promo pic for the new Marques Houston single, "Body". Once I heard the song last week, I wasn't feeling it like that. Now that I've heard it again and seen the video, I really like the song. I still wish Marques and camp would of pushed "I Love Her" featuring Jim Jones. It's a really hot song that deserved more attention.
Music Biz:
Janet To Perform Michael Jackson Tribute?
Music Biz:
Janet To Perform Michael Jackson Tribute?
According to new reports, Janet Jackson is set to perform a tribute to her late brother Michael at the Music Of Black Origin (MOBO) awards, which will be held in Scotland on September 30th.Mariah Carey Not Finished With New Album Yet?
A spokesman for the awards said: "Janet is a music icon in her own right and a previous MOBO presenter.
"We loved her past involvement with the show and MOBO will continue to support her music and champion her career."
The event, taking place outside London for the first time, is also likely to feature individual tributes to Jacko from not only Janet but other artists as well.
MARIAH Carey is said to be scrambling to complete her new album, "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel." "She's getting very nervous now that Whitney Houston is coming back," said our source. We're told Carey signed with manager Chris Lighty four months ago, but the album still isn't finished. Lighty told Page Six by e-mail, "My management company is dealing with [Mariah's] music, brand extensions and commercial opportunities. We love Mariah." Carey hasn't had a music manager since splitting with Benny Medina last September and has only released one single -- "Obsessed" -- off the album so far. We tried to get more details from Lighty, but he told us he was "at the beach" and couldn't talk. When we called her p.r. firm, a rep said, "We are no longer working with Mariah."This whole album is looking to be a huge disaster in the making. I was just thinking about Mariah and how far she has come in the last 20 years. How can you go from singing about a "Vision Of Love" to some "Candy Bling"(one of Mariah's songs from her new album). I guess you can say Mariah has definitely chased and followed every trend in the last 20 years.
Comments