Lady GaGa Defends Her Music, Image!
Lady GaGa has become a cult icon and sensation in her own right. I'm not all that crazy about her but she is slowly starting to make an impact into the R&B/Hip-Hop community with several collaborations in the works including one with The Game. Here the singer snaps out on her racy image and her music. Check it out!
Music Biz:
Chris Brown To Appear On Larry King?
Drake Falls Onstage!
I talked about this earlier in another post but if you didn't feel like clicking on that, you can click here to watch the footage of Drake collapsing while he performed hit single, "Best I Ever Had".
Music Biz:
Chris Brown To Appear On Larry King?
Chris Brown is planning to give his first national TV interview discussing the night he assaulted Rihanna, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.I almost think Chris should just put this all behind him. Continuing to go on about this will just overshadow his music and keep everyone criticizing him. Then again him speaking out more in detail won't hurt cause you know us nosy ass folks wanna know.
The singer will be formally sentenced on Wednesday, August 5 and sources tell RadarOnline.com that he will most likely appear on Larry King Live after that.
Brown’s plea deal, negotiated by his lawyer Mark Geragos, will be turned into an official sentence of five years probation, 180 days of labor oriented service, and attending a domestic violence counseling class for one year.
Larry King Live is the first choice of Brown’s handlers, RadarOnline.com learned exclusively. Brown’s team believes the singer will be able to get his apology across without facing brutal questioning.
Brown previously made a formal public apology that was posted on his website and said “I felt it was time you heard directly from me that I am sorry,” and that he wanted to live his life in a way that, “would make me truly worthy of the term role model.”
Drake Falls Onstage!
I talked about this earlier in another post but if you didn't feel like clicking on that, you can click here to watch the footage of Drake collapsing while he performed hit single, "Best I Ever Had".
Comments