Jennifer Lopez Plans To Release New Single!
Music Biz: Jennifer Lopez Plans New Album!
According to new reports, the fabulous one Jennifer Lopez has a tentative release date of September for her new single. It was previously reported that the diva would be releasing her first greatest hits package soon, but that seems to have been pushed back for now whilst she focuses soley on her next studio album and acting projects. It was recently reported that JLo had been in the studio with both Jim Jonsin and Danja.JLO's last album, "Brave" didn't do too well so she definitely needs to bring it with this new album. I think if she comes hard enough with the music [and movies], it will be a welcome return.
Nelly Furtado Talks English Album!
"I’m also writing an English album," she says "Timbaland and I hooked up in the studio about three months ago and we wrote 20 songs in two days. It was really inspired. I think maybe some of that material will be on my English album." The 30-year-old singer then revealed the pressure that her label put on her to re-create the success and style of her hit album "Loose", which sold more than 7 million copies worldwide and spawned two #1 singles. "Yes, [they pressured me]" she laughs "They [the label] actually wanted me to do a quick and easy Spanish version of the Loose material and then maybe one or two originals. But I put the breaks on that. I feel like you have to follow your heart because you have more to lose if you compromise and then don’t succeed. But you’ve got to really appreciate success when it comes. With Loose I took the time to toast with champagne every number one and every platinum record."I love Nelly Furtado and her personality shines through. I am eager to see what her and Timbaland come up with this time. A lot of people will be listening and waiting to see if she can duplicate the success of "Loose" along with Timbaland. It's funny how Timbaland is on board to produce the next Nelly Furtado album but he didn't half want to do Ginuwine's latest album. These producers! Man I tell you. They are some shady people.
10 Greatest Falls In Hip-Hop & R&B Thanks to Drake falling on stage during a recent performance, Rap-Up.com has put together their on list of fallen stars. Click here to check it out!
Comments