Jazmine Sullivan Interview Tackles Image!

See when I wait this late to update it is a mountain of news stories, videos, etc out there for public consumption. I didn't get home to much later today so there is definitely an overwhelming amount of updates but that is never a bad thing. Consider yourself up-to-date courtesy of CSV of course! Jazmine Sullivan talks image, Missy Elliott, and the Spice Girls. Check it out!


Music Biz:
Paula Abdul To Not Return To American Idol!

Former American Idol judge Paula Abdul just confirmed on her Twitter page, she is NOT coming back to judge the ninth season of American Idol. The reason hasn't been known yet, but seems like it is about money and contract problem. What's new about that. So far Kara, Randy,and Simon will be back judging the new season while there isn't any news if there will be a fourth judge replacing Paula or will just be the three judges. Here's her statement from her official Twitter page about it.

"With sadness in my heart, I’ve decided not to return to #IDOL. I’ll miss nurturing all the new talent, but most of all..I’ll miss nurturing all the new talent,but most of all being a part of a show that I helped from day1become an international phenomenon.What I want to say most, is how much I appreciate the undying support and enormous love that you have showered upon me. It truly has been breathtaking, especially over the past month. I do without any doubt have the BEST fans in the entire world and I love you all".


Poor Paula! The rumors had been going around for awhile and it actually is true. I stopped watching "Idol" eons ago mainly because it just became a big joke to me and it
----------------
Now playing: Janet Jackson - You Ain't Right
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: Famous Duos

Quick's Catch Up Interview

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED