Goapele Releases "Milk & Honey" Video!
Goapele is perhaps best known for her hit, "Closer" which is an instant favorite to many people including myself. Check out her new video! When I think of 'milk and honey' i think of the smell of the hand liquid soap. Smells good!
Music Biz:
Trey Songz Talks New Album!
Nas Speaks Out On Divorce!
----------------
Now playing: Toni Braxton - Take This Ring
via FoxyTunes
Music Biz:
Trey Songz Talks New Album!
"This album is very adult, very easygoing and very sexy," he says. "It feels cohesive and reflects the changes you see in me physically, with my new haircut, and everything else that represents me evolving into manhood."I'll definitely be checking out Trey's album even though he kinda turns me off at this moment.
"My first album was very adult-like, but in a different, more soulful, sample-driven kind of way, and my second one was more contemporary and trendy," Songz says. "On this one, we're breaking down every song, every hook, every chorus, every bridge, and we're making sure every song is the best song it could be. This album isn't just going to be a compilation of songs, but a classic body of work."
Nas Speaks Out On Divorce!
After months of being quiet while his pending divorce with singer Kelis was scrutinized, Nas addressed a few things (including rumors of his infidelity) in a recent interview with Straight.com:I'm glad Nas spoke out and I think it was the only right thing to do at this point. There has been so much speculation regarding him and Kelis and their divorce. I'm still surprised by their divorce and it is unfortunate that it has gotten somewhat ugly. Hopefully this is the end of it but I'm sure both will speak on it with their upcoming albums.
“It’s funny that someone would even care about some Nasir Jones sh*t. I’m still that kid from the block at the end of the day.… So when I watch this sh*t, it’s surreal. We get a good laugh off it and say, ‘Hey, they’re talking about me again and it’s some funny sh*t.’ ”
It’s unfortunate when business is out there about your personal sh*t, especially when you’re really not the guy to be having his sh*t out there,” Nas said. “The sad thing is, you’ve got to get used to it. My skin is so thick that I probably need to write a book for people who are not ready for anything crazy.”
I heard that I was a cheater. It almost sounds like I was a bad husband. Not to say I was the greatest—I’m not perfect in anything I do—but I think I deserve a fucking trophy. If I do say so myself, without sounding too cocky, I gotta say I was a hell of a husband and a hell of a dad.”
----------------
Now playing: Toni Braxton - Take This Ring
via FoxyTunes
Comments