Ginuwine Releases "Trouble" Video!

Bun B is featured on the song, "Trouble" but not in this video. There were some behind the scenes footage that was released awhile back which featured Bun B. I will have to locate that footage cause I'm not sure if it resembled anything in this new video. Bun B is obviously not in this video for a reason. I think G and his company are just on a tight budget and can't afford to pay the single's guest artists.



Music Biz:
Ashanti Plans New Album!

During the promotional rounds for the charity "Be Amazing", Ashanti let it slip that she's ready to start work on her fifth studio album.

"I'm so excited!" she gushed "I'm about to fly out to L.A. I have so many amazing meetings lined up. I can't wait to get out there and get into the studio. I have so many amazing concepts, I'm really really really happy".

"Again [I'll be] taking full control conceptually, new ideas. I've been through so much in these past four years, and music has changed so much, the industry is completely different, so you have to kinda reinvent".

The 28-year-olds last album "The Declaration" was a commercial disappointment, debuting at #6 with 86k. It did however spawn the hit single "The Way That I Love You", which hit #2 on the R&B/Hip-Hop singles chart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED