Day 26 Joins Trey Songz On Tour!

Hello all! It's late night and I should be in bed and I will be doing that shortly. I'm currently making my last rounds online fore I call it a night.

Trey Songz is going on tour and in support will be Day 26. I guess its good to know the group is still hanging on for dear life. Jay-Z unveils the tracklisting for "The Blueprint 3". You can check that out further down!

Who made the list for the top 10 hottest R&B singers?
Wanna know who the hottest R&B singers in the game are? Well click here to find out!

Day 26 Heads On Tour!
BET Award-winning group Day 26 is ready to hit the road and this time, they're joining "Ready" singer Trey Songz!

While details are limited at this time, the Making the Band group is confirmed for a co-headlining spot with the Grammy-nominee. A handful of dates have been lined-up however, and include stops in Albany, New York; Indiana, PA; Dover, DE; and Greensboro, NC.

In related news, Day 26 is close to revealing a video album, titled "Forever In Your Eyes".

Deemed as a follow up to the hit 2009 album "Forever In A Day," "Forever In Your Eyes" is led by the breezy mid-tempo ballad "So Good," arriving at radio and Diddy's MTV reality series "Making His Band" Monday (August 17).

"Forever In Your Eyes" arrives at digital retail Tuesday, August 18.
Like I said, its nice to know that their still hanging on for dear life. I think they should try and record an album this time without the cameras. Let's see how that fares. With TV, the pressure is on cause we're all watching and you want us to keep watching and eventually buy the product.

Jay-Z's "The Blueprint 3" Album Track Listing!
1. What We Talking About (Produced by Kanye West)
2. D.O.A. (Produced by No I.D.)
3. Weigh Me Down Feat. Kid Cudi (Produced by Kanye West)
4. Unforgiven (Produced by Kanye West, Additional Production: MGMT)
5. Run This Town Feat. Rihanna & Kanye West (Produced by Kanye West)
6. Empire State Of Mind Feat. Nas (Produced by Kanye West & No I.D.)
7. When It Comes To This (Produced by Timbaland)
8. Always Feat. Drake (Produced by Kanye West)
9. Scenes From The Past (Produced by No I.D., Co-produced by Kanye West)
10. Everyday A Star Is Born Feat. Mr. Hudson (Produced by Kanye West)
11. Already Home (Produced by Kanye West)
12. Forever Young Feat. Mr. Hudson (Produced by Kanye West)
13. Thank You (Produced by No I.D.)

Bonus Tracks:
14. Sound Of The 70s (Produced by Kanye West)
15. We Made History (Produced by Kanye West)
For some odd reason once I looked over this track listing it reminded me of Kanye West's "808s & Heartbreak" album mainly cause its a lot of the same producers and guests. Interesting.

----------------
Now playing: Ryan Leslie - You're Not My Girl (1st single)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards