Three's Company
1. Successful by Drake featuring Trey Songz & Lil' Wayne
The way this song starts off gets me everytime. It's like a score from a movie. The song carries on so long that you almost forget cause your so into it.
2. Alienated by Keri Hilson
One of my friend actually got me hooked on this song. He was saying to me how it is one of his favorite songs from her. Soon thereafter I began listening and instantly became hooked myself. A few days ago I was in the mall and the song came on and I started to bop to it...just a little though.
3. Jam Tonight by Freddie Jackson
This is a serious old school jam. I grew up on Freddie Jackson. My mom had his cassette and it featured this song. I was surprised when my friend had this song on her iPod. It brought back a lot of memories for me.
Comments