A Taste of Things to Come
July 7
Maxwell - BLACKsummer's Night (Columbia)
July14
Chico Debarge - Addiction (Kedar/Fontana)
Joe - Signature (Kedar)
Twista - Category F5 (Get Money Gang Entertainment/EMI)
July 21
Jordin Sparks - Battlefield (Jive)
July 28
Fabolous - Loso's Way (Desert Storm/Def Jam)
August 4
K'Jon - I Get Around (Universal Republic)
August 11
Birdman - Always Strapped (Cash Money/Universal)
Queen Latifah - Persona (Verve)
The Roots - How I Got Over (Def Jam)
August 18
Ledisi - Turn Me Loose (Verve)
Lil' Wayne - Rebirth (Cash Money/Universal)
Sean Paul - Imperial Blaze (VP/Atlantic)
T.I. - Paper Trail: Case Closed (Re-Release) (Grand Hustle/Atlantic)
Yung L.A. - Futuristic Leland (Grand Hustle/Interscope)
August 25
Mariah Carey - Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel (Island Def Jam)
Hurricane Chris - Unleashed (Polo Grounds Music/RCA)
Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon: The End Of Day (Dream On/G.O.O.D./Universal Motown)
LeToya Luckett - Lady Love (Capitol)
Smokey Robinson - Time Flies When You're Having Fun (ROBSO/ADA)
Trey Songz - Ready (Atlantic)
Sounds of Blackness - "The 3rd Gift: Story, Song & Spirit" (Atomic K)
September 1
Whitney Houston - I Look To You (J)
Pitbull - Rebelution (Polo Grounds Music/RCA Music Group)
September 8
50 Cent - Before I Self Destruct (Aftermath/Shady/Interscope)
Amerie - In Love & War (Island Def Jam)
Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II (EMI/Icewater)
The Clipse - Till The Casket Drops (Re-Up/Columbia)
September 11
Jay-Z - Blueprint 3 (Roc Nation/Atlantic)
September 15
Q-Tip - Kamaal/The Abstract (Battery)
September 22
Diddy- Last Train To Paris (Badboy/Atlantic)
Sean Kingston - Tomorrow (Beluga Heights/Epic)
September 29
R. Kelly - title TBA (Jive)
Mario - And Then There Was Me (J)
Plies - Goon Affiliated (Slip-N-Slide/Atlantic)
Maxwell - BLACKsummer's Night (Columbia)
July14
Chico Debarge - Addiction (Kedar/Fontana)
Joe - Signature (Kedar)
Twista - Category F5 (Get Money Gang Entertainment/EMI)
July 21
Jordin Sparks - Battlefield (Jive)
July 28
Fabolous - Loso's Way (Desert Storm/Def Jam)
August 4
K'Jon - I Get Around (Universal Republic)
August 11
Birdman - Always Strapped (Cash Money/Universal)
Queen Latifah - Persona (Verve)
The Roots - How I Got Over (Def Jam)
August 18
Ledisi - Turn Me Loose (Verve)
Lil' Wayne - Rebirth (Cash Money/Universal)
Sean Paul - Imperial Blaze (VP/Atlantic)
T.I. - Paper Trail: Case Closed (Re-Release) (Grand Hustle/Atlantic)
Yung L.A. - Futuristic Leland (Grand Hustle/Interscope)
August 25
Mariah Carey - Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel (Island Def Jam)
Hurricane Chris - Unleashed (Polo Grounds Music/RCA)
Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon: The End Of Day (Dream On/G.O.O.D./Universal Motown)
LeToya Luckett - Lady Love (Capitol)
Smokey Robinson - Time Flies When You're Having Fun (ROBSO/ADA)
Trey Songz - Ready (Atlantic)
Sounds of Blackness - "The 3rd Gift: Story, Song & Spirit" (Atomic K)
September 1
Whitney Houston - I Look To You (J)
Pitbull - Rebelution (Polo Grounds Music/RCA Music Group)
September 8
50 Cent - Before I Self Destruct (Aftermath/Shady/Interscope)
Amerie - In Love & War (Island Def Jam)
Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II (EMI/Icewater)
The Clipse - Till The Casket Drops (Re-Up/Columbia)
September 11
Jay-Z - Blueprint 3 (Roc Nation/Atlantic)
September 15
Q-Tip - Kamaal/The Abstract (Battery)
September 22
Diddy- Last Train To Paris (Badboy/Atlantic)
Sean Kingston - Tomorrow (Beluga Heights/Epic)
September 29
R. Kelly - title TBA (Jive)
Mario - And Then There Was Me (J)
Plies - Goon Affiliated (Slip-N-Slide/Atlantic)
----------------
Now playing: Sam Sparro - Sally
via FoxyTunes
Comments