Overexposed
Anyway as a blogger you only know so much about me or what I allow you to know about me. Well one thing about me is that I can get very annoyed especially when an overabundance of things is concerned. That pet peeve has led to this post so check it out!
1. Trey Songz
I can't be mad at Trey Songz for promoting or even exploiting himself the way he did on everybody's songs and the numerous mixtapes. I just feel like stop redoing everybody's songs and put out your own.
2. Soulja Boy
I never liked Soulja Boy but his last two singles or three have been impressive and I have liked them. I am sick of seeing these pictures of him in the mirror showing off his scrawny little body and his penis.
3. TV Reporters
The TV reporters covering Micheal Jackson's death have gotten on my last nerve. I turned onto Headlines News one night and five people on this panel were arguing about Michael Jackson. They were so angry at one another that they were cutting one another off and yelling. I said to myself "this is ridiculous" and turned the TV. I'm just so sick of these people going on and on about Michael. Give it a rest!
Comments