Jeremih Premieres I'mma Star Video!

My friend was playing this song two weeks ago in her car while we were on our road trip through Michigan(of all places huh?). No offense to Michigan cause I had a really great time. The more I heard this song, the more I started to like it. It is the type of song I expect to hear in the club and the crowd would react and chant along to.


Music Biz:
Drake Talks About Jay-Z and featuring on his album or not!
"I don't know who came up with that rumor to be honest, but I always knew what Jay's first single was going to be," the hype-building Toronto MC told the BoomBox this afternoon. "Me and Jay did a lot of work together. Maybe at one point he was considering doing it and someone got over-excited and put out a press release that I was going to be on the first single."

As for now, Drake is optimistic that he will still appear on Mr. Carter's upcoming September 11 release. "I had a conversation about it a couple of days ago," Drake says of his studio work with the Jugga man. "We have more than one record to pick from. Jay-Z is one of those guys that's just too good. I would be definitely disappointed if I wasn't on it. I think it's going to be a legendary project. I have my fingers crossed."

Comments

Both of them are soooooo Overrated! ugh!
Unknown said…
Ha! I don't want you getting started. You know how you get!

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards