The Wait Is Over
Jay-Z will release his "Blueprint 3" album on Sept. 11 on Roc Nation with distribution through Atlantic Records, numerous sources have confirmed. A formal announcement is expected Sunday on New York radio station Hot 97 and at the station's massive Summer Jam concert in New Jersey at Giants Stadium.September is definitely going to be a very big month for music and I'm sure a few people will get pushed back because of this. I think it is odd though how are these release dates are just being thrown around especially ones that don't fall on a Tuesday. I wonder is the labels just so excited about these upcoming releases that they are just throwing dates out there.
Whitney Houston Preps New Album!
The wait is over -- Whitney Houston is finally making her comeback on Sept. 1 with an as-yet-untitled album on Arista Records. For her return, the label has set up a countdown on the New Jersey-bred artist's official site, WhitneyHouston.com, which will also preview selected tracks slated to appear on the album in coming weeks.Whitney's return to music is pretty much the biggest news story on every blog and it makes perfect sense as to why it is.
Raphael Saadiq Preps Live DVD!
Soul man Raphael Saadiq has documented his live show supporting last year's "The Way I See It" with his first-ever concert DVD, "Raphael Saadiq: Live From the Artists Den," which comes out July 21 from Artists Den Entertainment and Columbia Records.----------------
Now playing: Mary J Blige - Till the Morning
via FoxyTunes
Comments