Super Tuesday.......And Thursday
A Man's Thoughts
June 23
My excitement for this album has just reached a fever pitch. I can only hope it is not a letdown like some other albums I anticipated this year.
Marques Houston
Mr. Houston
July 21
Marques Houston is one of my favorite male singers. I know he gets a lot of hate but I like how he continues to put out music. He surely doesn't do it for sales but for the love of it. I definitely admire that about him.
Trey Songz
Ready
August 4
Trey Songz has been remaking everybody and their mama's songs now on his new album, "Ready" we can finally hear him on his own songs[hopefully].
Amerie
In Love & War
August 11
A who's who in R&B and Hip Hop are rumored to be apart of Amerie's Def Jam debut album. First single, "Who R U" is set to impact next week and the singer is appearing on "106 & Park" on Monday.
Whitney Houston
Defeated[working title]
September 1
Perhaps it was the biggest news story of next week when Arista[record company] sent out a press release and accompanying website with the news of the new Whitney Houston album.
Jay-Z
The Blueprint 3
September 11
I was just having a conversation with a co-worker about Jay-Z and "Blueprint 3". I wondered are people really checking for Jay? I feel like Jay really has to bring it and more than likely he will.
Mariah Carey
Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel
September 18
No one can conjure up alluring and corny album titles like Mariah Carey. Thankfully though she always has a meaning behind each title and this one is certainly no exception. With Whitney dropping this month, expect Mariah to go all out like she did with "Emancipation of Mimi".
----------------
Now playing: jaheim-13-heaven_in_my_eyes-rn - jaheim - Heaven In My Eyez
via FoxyTunes
Comments