September 11 Is Not A Tuesday I Repeat...
You'll understand what I mean once you read the 'music biz' stories. New girl group RichGirl takes us behind the scenes for their new single/video, "He Ain't With Me (Tho)". The lead singer sounds eerily like Beyonce or is it just the song seems like a song Beyonce would murder. I believe "106 & Park" aired this video days ago but I never caught it online.
Music Biz:
Jay-Z Drafts Drake For New Single!
You read it right! The new single, "Off That" featuring Drake will impact radio this July. It is the first single from the album, "Blueprint 3" in stores September 11. If you recall Jay-Z's first "Blueprint" album was also released on September 11. But as I have said many times, September 11 doesn't fall on Tuesday this year.
Trina Drafts Keri Hilson For New Single!
A few days ago Trina mentioned that her first single from her upcoming album,"Amazin" will feature Keri Hilson. While the title of the song is unknown right now, Trina recently made a statement on Twitter about her song leaking. Obviously it wasn't the Keri Hilson track as we would of all heard that by now. I'm not surprised that Keri Hilson is on the first single since Trina appeared on Keri's "In A Perfect World" album and Keri is pretty hot right now.
Music Biz:
Jay-Z Drafts Drake For New Single!
You read it right! The new single, "Off That" featuring Drake will impact radio this July. It is the first single from the album, "Blueprint 3" in stores September 11. If you recall Jay-Z's first "Blueprint" album was also released on September 11. But as I have said many times, September 11 doesn't fall on Tuesday this year.
Trina Drafts Keri Hilson For New Single!
A few days ago Trina mentioned that her first single from her upcoming album,"Amazin" will feature Keri Hilson. While the title of the song is unknown right now, Trina recently made a statement on Twitter about her song leaking. Obviously it wasn't the Keri Hilson track as we would of all heard that by now. I'm not surprised that Keri Hilson is on the first single since Trina appeared on Keri's "In A Perfect World" album and Keri is pretty hot right now.
Comments