Mariah Mania

Mariah mania continues and don't expect it to die down any time soon. Matter of fact I think we will see as much of Mariah as we did some years ago. With two new movies, "Precious" and "Tennessee" set to be released, Mariah is on the promo trail primarily for "Precious" right now which also stars Mo'Nique(and a preview of the movie you can see below) and an exclusive interview with Mariah.




Music Biz:
Khia Does A Double Take!
"My Neck My Back" rapper and VH1 'star' Khia is back, and she's just announced plans to release her fourth studio album "Motor Mouf/Khia Shamone" The album will be a 2 CD double release, with one disc a more traditional rap offering, and the second a mixture of new R&B songs and live tracks she's recorded on the road on her recent "Nasti Muzik" tour. "2010 will be a big year for me" says Khia "I'm putting out a double album, so I'm putting out the "Motor Mouf" which will be like Thug Misses verses "Khia Shamone", with the "Khia Shamone" being my R&B style, just rythm and bass, it's still me but it'll be more R&B than the hip-hop. I kinda introduced that sound already on my "Nasty Muzik" tour which had elements of neo-soul".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED