LeToya........An Afternoon Jumpoff!?!?!?

LeToya Luckett plans to release her new album, "Lady Love" this summer. Her first single, "Not Anymore" is starting to catch on slightly but I still don't like the song. I liked LeToya's first album but I don't think I will be checking for this one.




Music Biz:
Anthony Hamilton Talks New Album!

Anthony Hamilton made fans wait three years for his latest album, 2008's "The Point of it All." But he promises that won't be the case for his next effort."I may put out another one before the end of this year, or the top of (2010)," the North Carolina-born R&B singer tells Billboard.com. "I've got at least 10, 12 songs, but I'm gonna do maybe 12 more and go from there."And Hamilton says he's gearing up for a bit of musical change on his fifth studio set.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Letoyas album is actually in my opinion going to be hotter than the last if u listen to all uv her new snippets from the album she has a lot uv hits and no album fillers!!! This is a girl that takes her tyme and gives her fans good quality not sum stupid songs like sum 1 i kno!!
Unknown said…
I like LeToya but I just haven't been pleased with the snippets or songs that leaked out so far.

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED