"All I saw was hips and hair."

according to one of the bystanders. Jacki-O was recently involved in a fight in a club in Tampa, Florida. The racy rapstress was there promoting her new mixtape("Bad Bitches Bang Pink") and someone in the club said "Fuck Jacki-O". Once Jacki-O checked the woman in question, drinks and hair started flying. Get an exclusive account of the story told by Jacki-O's brother. Check it out!



It seems to me trouble seems to follow Jacki-O wherever she goes.

Music Biz:
Drake Talks New Album, Label Deal!

Rap newcomer Drake has announced plans to publicly reveal which label he will sign to for his upcoming debut album within the next few days.

Keeping details to a minimum, the Young Money associate promised an announcement would follow in less than a week.

"I'm like, maybe, five days away maybe," Drake said about making a record deal announcement yesterday (June 18). "Just give me five days, I'm sorry, I can't. The burning question will be answered in five days...I'm out here in Miami working with Pharrell and I'm even realizing oh, we got so much more to give to these people. I just started working on my album pretty much a couple days ago and I'm still seeing the creativity is flowing at an amazing level."
I'm slowly turning into a Drake fan. I'm just nervous about the backlash. I'll explain later.

----------------
Now playing: Mariah Carey - Obsessed
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards