Trey Songz - I Need A Girl (Video)
----------------
Now playing: Keri Hilson Ft. Kanye West & Ne-Yo - Knock You Down
via FoxyTunes
Trey Songz is back with his new video for debut single, "I Need A Girl" produced by Stargate(who was responsible for Trey's last big hit, "Can't Help But Wait". No wonder why he chose them to (produce) do his first single. I don't blame him. I think that's what's been hurting Trey commercially. He's very prevalent in the R&B community but he's never really branched out into the pop world until recently. Trey's new album, "Ready" will be in stores sometime this year.
Now playing: Keri Hilson Ft. Kanye West & Ne-Yo - Knock You Down
via FoxyTunes
Trey Songz is back with his new video for debut single, "I Need A Girl" produced by Stargate(who was responsible for Trey's last big hit, "Can't Help But Wait". No wonder why he chose them to (produce) do his first single. I don't blame him. I think that's what's been hurting Trey commercially. He's very prevalent in the R&B community but he's never really branched out into the pop world until recently. Trey's new album, "Ready" will be in stores sometime this year.
Comments