Slim feat Ron Browz & Deezo - Heels On (Video)

----------------
Now playing: Brandy - Shattered Heart
via FoxyTunes

The newest video/single from Slim. I figured the album, "Love's Crazy" was pretty much a done deal but I guess not. I didn't like the album. I was expecting more but then again I'm always expecting certain musicians to deliver musically and they always fail.




Music Biz:
Toni Braxton Returns!
After her stint on "Dancing With The Stars" last year, Toni Braxton suffered a health crisis during her "Revealed"
tour in Vegas. Shortly thereafter the singer was suing the insurance company behind the tour. Now signed to Atlantic Records, Toni has been somewhat quiet on the music scene with the exception of a few leaked songs hear and there ("Melt", "Not A Chance"). Now you can click here to sign up for Toni's mailing list as info becomes available for her and her upcoming album.


Irv Gotti Drops Ashanti!
Irv Gotti says he and Ashanti, the Princess of the Inc., will soon be parting company. He said they haven't been on speaking terms for some time, and the label head/reality-TV star says there's nothing he can do but end their musical and business affiliation."I don't think she can win. She needs some guidance with that," Gotti added. "But she's not thinking like that. Really, I couldn't tell you what she's thinking. So that relationship has run its course and honestly, I'm gonna just drop her."
We all know there's has been quite the amount of discord between Ashanti and Irv Gotti. Ever since those rumors came out about Ashanti and Irv sleeping together, their relationship turned sour. Well it was already sour due to The Inc's indictment. Anyway Ashanti had been trying to leave The Inc. for 3 years anyway so I guess with "The Declaration" flopping he finally decided to let her go. Had the album did well, he probably would of been trying to hold on to her.

Nelly To Release New Album!
The “Hot in Herre” rapper will follow up 2008’s Brass Knuckles with his sixth solo album. The set is due November 10 on Universal Motown, Rap-Up.com has learned. Brass Knuckles has sold over 200,000 copies to date. It debuted at No. 3 on the Billboard 200 in September 2008, moving 80,000 units its first week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

Busta Rhymes Said To Be Broke, Dating A Tranny!