Nicki Minaj - Interview (Video)
----------------
Now playing: www.MzHipHop.com - Mike Jones - Next To You (Prod. By J.R. Rotem) ( 2oo8 ) [ www.MzHipHop.com ]
via FoxyTunes
One of internet's and rap's biggest sensations is Queens, NY rapstress Nicki Minaj. Nicki recently released her third mixtape, "Beam Me Up Scotty". Signed to Lil' Wayne's Young Money/Universal Records, Nicki Minaj is diligently working on her debut album.
Music Biz:
Ashanti Does "The Wiz"!
Amerie Talks New Album!
Now playing: www.MzHipHop.com - Mike Jones - Next To You (Prod. By J.R. Rotem) ( 2oo8 ) [ www.MzHipHop.com ]
via FoxyTunes
One of internet's and rap's biggest sensations is Queens, NY rapstress Nicki Minaj. Nicki recently released her third mixtape, "Beam Me Up Scotty". Signed to Lil' Wayne's Young Money/Universal Records, Nicki Minaj is diligently working on her debut album.
BET.com Presents: One On One With LowKey & Nicki Minaj from LowKey on Vimeo.
Music Biz:
Ashanti Does "The Wiz"!
Ashanti knows a thing or two about visiting Oz. Not only has she played Dorothy in the Muppets version of "The Wizard of Oz," but she also played the Wicked Witch of the West for a charity production of "Wicked." So this summer, when she reprises her role as Dorothy in the NY City Center Encores! Summer Stars production of "The Wiz," a role made famous by Diana Ross in the 1978 movie version, the singer will spend a lot of time in front of her TV to do some research. "I'm excited. I watched the DVD twice already," she told MTV News. "I'm definitely going to have it on repeat." Ashanti said that she doesn't know who else will be in the production, which will run from June 12 through July 5 at the New York City Center, but she did have a suggestion for the role of Toto. "What's so funny is that I have my own teacup Yorkie named Mimi," she said. "And I'm like, 'Can they just let me use Mimi?' "Wow! Ashanti's doing Broadway now huh? Well that's good but I am ready for a new album. Sadly "The Declaration" flopped but it was a very good and overlooked album in my opinion.
Amerie Talks New Album!
Amerie wants to make a change as she continues to work on her long-anticipated Def Jam debut.Earlier this month, she Twittered that the title of her fourth studio album would be, “Break Ups to Make Ups,” but today she has twittered again saying, “Decided to change the album title. It is now called ‘In Love & War’.”"I've been writing my heart out for the last few months...I really, really, really hope u feel me...." Amerie says recently.
Comments