Track Listing! Ciara Takes A 'Ride' On New Set

So its two covers two Ciara's upcoming, "Fantasy Ride" album due May 5. There is the purple standard edition(which you see to the right) and there is a deluxe edition which features Ciara in red. I like the purple cover better. I see the tracklisting has also been trimmed from the ridiculous 3 disc set it was originally intended to be.

Most of the tracks have been leaked out already. My thing is most artists reportedly report up to 50 or more songs. But we always end up getting the songs that leaked out. Why not give us some of the other ones that didn't leak out? Just a thought.

Ciara's "Love Sex Magic" is a top 10 hit in 3 weeks! Congrats! Also, "Never Ever" is #17 on the R&B/Hip-Hop charts so it gives Ciara two successful singles on both formats.
Standard Edition


1. “Ciara to the Stage” (Tricky Stewart)
2. “Love Sex Magic” (featuring Justin Timberlake) (The Y's)
3. “High Price” (featuring Ludacris) (Tricky Stewart)
4. “Turntables” (featuring Chris Brown) (Danja)
5. "Like A Surgeon" (TBA)
6. “Never Ever” (featuring Young Jeezy) (Polow Da Don)
7. "Lover's Thing" (featuring The-Dream) (Tricky Stewart)
8. “Work” (featuring Missy Elliot) (Danja)
9. "Pucker Up" (TBA)
10. "G is for Girl" (A-Z) (Polow da Don)
11. "Keep Dancin' On Me" (The Dream, Jasper Cameron, Tricky Stewart)
12. "What's Your Name" (TBA)
13. "I Don't Remember" (Ne-Yo, Jasper Cameron)

Deluxe Edition Bonuses

14. “Echo” (Danja)
15. “I’m On (Damage)" (DropZone, Danja)

DVD with exclusive video content

* Behind the scenes at: Photoshoot, Rehearsals, Recording Studio
* The Making of: Go Girl, Love Sex Magic
* Music Videos: Love Sex Magic, Never Ever, Go Girl

Music Biz:
I will be doing the music biz section a little different this time. As you know I'm often change things up. I won't be posting many YouTube videos on here(unless its a new video). Instead I will provide you all with a link to the newest audio via YouTube and other third party related sites.

We all know Khia from VH1's "Miss Rap Supreme". We also know her as a outspoken, controversial sister who never bites her tongue. Apparently the Tampa rapstress had some words for "Player's Club" actress LisaRaye and Lil' Kim. Well doing a radio interview LisaRaye calls up Khia and gives her a piece of her mind. Click here to hear the audio!

Karina who is signed to Def Jam Records has released her own version of Beyonce's hit single, "Halo". Click here to hear and watch the video!

Taj Jackson of 3T and the Jackson Family has released a new single, "Don't Speak". The single is produced by L.O.S. Da Maestro(who has worked with Usher on "Trading Places"). Click here to hear the audio!

With a new album, "Amazin" on the horizon, Trina has released a new song, "Diva" featuring Slip-N-Slide label mate, Qwote. Click here to hear the audio!

Usher is working diligently on a new album. Meanwhile the singer has leaked out what's said to be a new song produced by Dre & Vidal(worked with Floetry) called "Secrets". Click here to hear the audio!

Comments

Quick said…
i am not a fan of the album cover! But i still like CC so i'll def be picking up my copy
Unknown said…
I think I might pick it up myself.

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED