New Album Cover! Poll! Ciara's 'Fantasy' Almost Comes True

Well..well Ciara has released the cover for the standard edition of "Fantasy Ride" in stores May 5. You may also remember the alternate cover of the album which features Ciara in a dreamlike state and hair all over her head. Anyway I saw a rumored track listing of "Fantasy Ride" and it featured three discs of music. Now I remember that being the plan at the beginning but I thought she changed it since Beyonce somewhat stole her idea(with her double album, "I Am...Sasha Fierce". Ciara's alter ego, Super C is what this cover reflects and I think the cover is horrible and cheesy. The only thing I like about is that it kinda matches my blog color(for the time being). Nonetheless I am looking forward to the album which has been a big mess. So what do you think about the new album cover. Sound off in the new poll.


Comments

Anonymous said…
I love it! She's been talking about the animation part of the superhero theme for a while and this cover fits. It was desigened by Bernard Chang who designs Wonder Woman for Marvel Comics.

Ciara's doing her own thing. Gotta respect that.

Here's the OFFICIAL tracklist for the DVD part of the album

Product Description
DVD Running time: approximately 50 minutes

Behind the scenes at:
Photoshoot
Rehearsals
Recording Studio

Making of:
Go Girl
Love Sex Magic

Video:
Love Sex Magic
Never Ever
Go Girl

http://www.amazon.com/Fantasy-Ride-Limited-CD-DVD/dp/B001T46TV0/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1238761055&sr=1-4

GET LOVE SEX MAGIC ON ITUNES NOW!!!!
Anonymous said…
ALSO LOVE SEX MAGIC IS OFFICIALLY CIARA'S 8TH TOP 10 BILLBOARD HIT!

CONGRATS CICI!
Unknown said…
Well the DVD sounds interesting. I wasn't sure if this was still a double or triple disc or not.

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED