Music Feed: Christina Aguilera's Famous Feuds

I'm not a big fan of Christina Aguilera's. I think she oversings but I do like a few songs. While planning another music feed(which you all will see later), I thought about Christina Aguilera and all her feuds she has had throughout the years. I had to go back and make sure I didn't do one on her before. It turns out that I did include one of her feuds in a "Famous Feuds" post I did awhile ago.

Like many celebs, Christina Aguilera has had her share of famous feuds. The information provided below is to the best of my knowledge. I may be missing a few key things but you'll get the point. Below you can check out her list of adversaries. Enjoy!

Pink - I can't exactly pinpoint how Pink and Christina started feuding. I do remember reading stories about both stars poking fun at one another during solo performances of "Lady Marmalade".

Kelly Osbourne - Not one to bite her tongue(much like Christina), these two headstrong personalities clashed moreso over many people's(including Osbourne) opinion of Christina's image thanks in part to "Stripped". It was something that Christina took a little too serious in my opinion. Everytime you turned around Christina was 'stripped' in magazines, interviews, and videos.

Mariah Carey
- Christina reportedly crashed one of Mariah Carey's parties. Christina was rude and disrespectful and in return Mariah was the same. Christina's side of the story contends that Mariah was on meds and talking crazy. Christina later apologized and buried the hatchet with Mariah. Mariah's response was that 'she will keep her[Christina]in her prayers'. Like many people have said on various message boards, Mariah is the queen of shade.

Madonna - Christina was feeling rather salty when her infamous kiss with Madonna was overshadowed by Britney's kiss with Madonna. I feel like Christina has always been jealous of Britney and still is to this day.

Beyonce - Christina was doing and saying whatever to keep "Stripped" on the album charts and it worked. During a Blender magazine interview, Christina took a few swipes at Beyonce's demeanor and her status as an entertainer. I think Christina is jealous of singers more successful than her.

Britney Spears - Everytime you turn around Christina Aguilera has a problem with Britney Spears. Over the years Christina has been mad at Britney for her kiss with Madonna among other things.

Dallas Austin - Dallas Austin made an infamous video awhile back claiming that Christina along with some other females 'fucked for tracks'. It was a statement that referred to singers fucking their producers in order to get tracks for free or half the price. Dallas contends this is how Christina met and later married her husband Jordan. Whether Dallas claims were true or not, the producer later realized he shot his self in the foot and made a retraction.

Mary J Blige - Mary J. Blige claims Christina put her hand in her face and was disrespectful to Mary during an industry function. Mary did acknowledge Christina as a good singer but said she'd rather fuck with Britney instead!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

Busta Rhymes Said To Be Broke, Dating A Tranny!